segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2022

love is an acid trip, or so I was once told. I'm not into it.

a cigarette without filter

heaven bent by design

hell forged, restitute

acid liquifies, 

the great equaliser

no grace nor divine deviation

Acid tainted,

melt through

embrace both flesh and skeleton alike

confide in the puddle of my insides

oh object of my desire

blinding and misaligned

my blood does not constitute holy water

the solution was diluted

a genesis of cause reaction

Stop.

a most inauspicious port

a toxic combination of poor tact

and a rusty anchor set us adrift

what type of chorus 

interconnects with love at first sight?

even if it is one-sided?

crushed by intent

dangled swift

seagulls make for poor sailors

and meals, tough meat.

watch that blunt edge

read the sign

"love is an acid trip, or so I was once told. I'm not into it."

for the record I am confident it is a funky jazz

how to decipher where a river is better half spent?

does It care so as the water flows

it stems to defeat the chokehold we enforce

upon the meek and the weak

scratch that itch with a dagger

a pencil does not suffice for a gun

let us not pretend we didn't came out here to fight

a chimera may have less heads than a hydra

both are considered monsters just the same

none exist, make believe pretend

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário