quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2022

hold on, teardrops only murk the evidence.

'today is the younger you will ever be' hereafter,

happier ever after? not quite sun and roses

in this cartoon we do heroin and breath through our mouths

lowkey we got toothache and yearn for a ride in the ol' times

ya' remember when hunger carved necessity and linked arms

bounded working limps in preservation in case you ever needed them?

now we fester, now we decay

I realize now in a shower resolution the affliction

my absolute distain for youth and looking mighty fucking young

the time bomb of isolation besieges me from below in domineering fashion

'of course, fuck', astonishing that it took me this long to aknowledge the issue

my bad, my mistake;

in truth, growing up I sought and conquered the herculean task of aproach

for I had a bounty to make 100 friends and for that I fought and conquered

play by and for play, children do not let details and social cues detach

nor language barriers or whatever be this fucked up universe overulling what beacons

never a slave to fastidious obstacles nor self-doubt

slaying demons left, right, center: what is lost or stolen can be replaced

now we adults are emptier for we carry hollow shells for souls

and heavier still we drown in regret and the waves crash against our supressing thick skull and skin

it comes to no surprise I hereby reject adulting all together,

fairy dust and all

I shall swallow Tinkerbell and all

I shan't ever grow up,

I did IN FACT that promise to myself and reignited and zealous fervor

indeed to keep whilst I am barely together myself

to mend, to heal

there is still time to keep the good word,

perhaps then reality hurts shall not scar so ugly

and if not, come and get me

I am outside making friends

instead of holding my breath and turning blue.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário