sábado, 5 de novembro de 2022

chronically online, absent and destined to fade away

chasing feelings like they can turn back

the clock that lay There, shattered

meaning to forcefully partake of change

by the grace of oneself, selfishly win against the system

this crocked diced hand we are given might divide us

unto more parts that we recognize as the wind picks up

and infects lovers oceans apart

seals another letter whose voice they contain

words we hear better still when the distance becomes years

they stockpile. domino effect that we couldn't possible hide

the chest was spilled open and we woke up shook

no greater grey past the screen

the silence faces the fake laughter as my adolescence passed me by

refusal of exchange of temperament of hurtin'

either we speak our mind or we suffocate and that fucks us up eh?

the absence of colour does not surprise

not what I needed to be honest

be what may

may it come quickly

for the chemistry was brief and left bruises that caved my being

I find myself addicted to the exaustion and digging at nothings

moody to a fault, I cannot let go

chewy wallpaper plug the hole inside my soul,

placate the bleeding before I lose all control:

I scratch, I headbutt, I faint

hands in the air off the driving wheel,

got nowhere else to go. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário