quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2022

careful where you walk

you may find trampling broken dreams for glass

shattered amidsts the ruins of echoes from cries far

between the multitude of voices shown to amount to

a choke of valitation, may you rest in peace for the end

was violence through silence and to be fair that sounds

like hell to me, supressing words that we could let go

off knowing not what we misunderstood, spell out for me

what you meant with That instead of standing down arms

limps, legs, whatever built paradise might as well carried on

working to elevate, alleviate the pain we now share lost

in the crowd, a burden that glues emotion to the skull, pouring

a poison so fucking infectious that I feel compelled, invited

to jump, set off that gun

I used to not being okay with not feeling quite right

partial to the imbalance, sensible and ally to a cause

unified in the synergy palpable to the conscience

maybe I did grow older and bitter this year

an uphill battle we could I suppose watch pass us by

bystanders of change? spare me that holy river,

I like to think I remember the dead

in the same vein I wish to be held,

with due, earned, respect. (a hard boiled medicine that tastes like sand)

fortunately my blood cannot raise the dead,

believe me I tried (for scientific certainty).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário