segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2022

a diamond in the rough

a blunt discarded rock abrashed my heels

biting as it fled down stream,

didn't quite took notice but the curiosity took the best of me

a lingering fire fueled by an ache unknown

words are weightless

detached from flesh they sting just the same

as a sharp shadow triggers anxiety to the prisioner

aboard a tower which only door was colapsed

rain and prayers for tight lip companionship

some do not get second chances and that my friend

is why I consider Life as deeply unfair.

 

there lays hanged,

atop the mast of my bedroom

certainly the token tribute of cannon fodder

captain of my imagination when I travel

a soft reminder talents are not equal

a birthday gift of greater meaning

a painting drawn by sketch and hand alone

a man amongst the masses sits closer to the centre

a bay of sorts swallos all ships alike ashore

a row on each giving hand and colour aplenty

evening sun for a lighthouse

safety a beacon

home within reach

a totem that connects me to a friend

whose message agitates the waters

throw some powder to the flame men

release some inner violence, 

let us find out how many men need to be thrown off to keep a good one afloat

a shy road may curve

but it's limited in hold

the sea atones

sinks all waste 

on the current we return to the beginning

not a bad afternoon for low tide.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário