quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

Truth (Ilusion to the Blind)

Near by
Lays a simple lie
Not a deny
Just a fake cry

What remains pure?
A Smile
What stands still?
The personality
What remains real?
Truth

Finding hard to regret yesterday
Whenever I care
Dreams and hopes unfold
Swearing empty promises
Sharing meaningless moments
I do feel hollow

There is a monster coming over the hill
It's nature belongs to instinct
Now where would We be
If we admit that reason is the greater evil?

Im a riddle teller
I speak about half-truth with exact precision
There is no missing the mistic myth today
The bards bow before me and shall
Oh and they shall workship those tales
The melody will hipnotize half a century
And the other half consumed by change
Won't feel like anything had came

What is language in terms of a deaf?
We pray to our senses and forget...
Was it worth the while?
Fact: there is yet to be a timeshift so...
Meanwhile we wait let's write
For God's forbit me I shall write, can't resist
And remember that he does not exist!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário