sábado, 20 de outubro de 2018

Last entry.

I once fell ill, erased momentarily
The spoken word, unsavory
Empty, collapsed at my bosom
Worlds shattering at a hallow rhythm
The closet no longer haunted
Rather empty at that
and it feel genuinely awful
Tragic to be left to my devices
However macabre, truthful
To the memories that bought us here
The gap, a menace, outerly blow
Sang true, fearless and relentless
To my fears, panic, agony, free
From shackles bound, to the void
And if to my fate I was left
To it all I owe a debt, that is all.

Problematic indeed to answer
Define, explain if one will
What went wrong, what came to be
From the vision, intent, alas
We met, crossed paths and carried on
That is all.

My soul afflicted
Under duress because it knew
Once, more then one truth be told
Caress, tender love and compassion
Inflicted wounds, self-harm goes to show
Hatred produces suffering in equal amounts

Sinister spectrum
Equates to the horizon
Well traveled and predictable
At least 'till now, be honest.
Take a bite, I'll survive
To share among brethren
Blood bound , borrowed, hysterical
For we deserve, therefore we desert
In waves, round buckets of piss
For if ones cares he is foretold to meet her
The facade of regret, unblessed shade
For every single one of these friends I met
I carry the weight of their presence within me
An avalanche of investment, backwater
terrain that led into my home.

I may listen, I cannot speak
The handle is broke
Beyond repair
The gateway to salvation
A foxy little bugger
Blackout, blind to the fold
Timings sparkle conundrums
Let it be and live
Survive young one
That is all.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário