terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2018

Forgo obscure faces lodged on empty names.

Thanatophobia held my scalp
Forged lingering chains of harmony
Ever fleeting, quick paced friendship
Meant to burn young and bright
Not quite what we came here for

Mementos latched at the shrine
A familiar stench triggers the alarm
One two, raid, figures we do
Owe wonders to nostalgia and Déjà vu 
A cursed closed closet bounces whispers
to the curtains, cutting a cunning picture
Allow thy sweet paranoia to gather dark
Gothic thoughts of ghosts and despair

To-morrow we retake the hatchet
Summon unpredictable allies, rally
Going backwards head first unto the swamp
Where myth meets the extraordinary
Origin a flair, dramatics in circulation
Tale of wonderful, over that side eh
Did you hear colors can fly?
Rainbows float, sprung to life
Weighty hand rests on the shoulder
Ancients claws assist, reach that nasty itch!
Depose the stump sovereignty fairy tales

Music and poetry alike are wasted on me
Dyslexic, the magic fades once I fix the lyrics
Glee in hammering the wall, rearrange the wall paint
In vast taints of polka dots, carmine and ever so pretty
Carnage fed Carmen 'till forcefully she bloomed 'cos
Brushing my bruised head, pasty hair makes me believe
The jig is up, chemical induced and about to cease
Figures I condone love to any but one, let it be.
All but hellish teeth, brushed shoulders with my enemy
Alright, I'll sway, shushed, to the tempo, a mere toy
Slow, eternally, once I too enjoyed the mellow taste
Of the common thread that link us as one.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário