segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2018

As if to a knock, I react.

Should have left that door alone
Stepped inside my dreams
A doorway, the gate leads, revolves
A natural catastrophe I chose to ignore

Noisy distractions amount to pitiful
Quakes of want, a rapture lays to waste
A state of decay, pain and everlasting gallows
Fit for king, fools and wizards. Plus the one
Whose willing, to trial through fire
Could had chosen the axe,
crossroads to the date
it had to be me.

Tempered to a shallow halo
Keeping us both sick
I speak in tongues to flare up
Curtains, walls and go the distance
Hoping they pick up meaning
To see meaning in their eyes
'Cos I don't. Make believe bite chunks
There's ever so much gut feeling alone
Can mold until the time to give it up
To own fault, recognize superhuman feat
Or ignite the man responsible, fine.

Everyone now and then
Call it a million years, invoked curve
Off a margin, silence is abandon
As if to a knock, I react.
My ears twitch, nail carved inner palms
Gone through the motions
Raise no waves, nor voices, set to wait
Chasing a dream, complete absolute darkness
The yearly mark we have came this far
Apocalyptic resolution, unfounded

Than be lost. walk out that door
Counter attack the tidal bloom
I do not believe in myself
For I stood by my queued mistakes
In distain I devoured my guts
Spitballed deformed ugly words
Best left unspoken, untold
And I do not trust the process
Of time, of getting old
Therefore I hate this day
For I do not trust old people
Nor the young, the naive
and those in love, be kind
Comprehensive extension
Conflicted mercenaries abide
To the highest bidder, sucess
Compassion for the weak
The frail, the dead and me.
A grey area to set a number
Tagged to extend a hand
To the masses, the blind
And the meek 

Escavate for pity, stroke a nerve instead
Kill
Gold digging, fool's errant, ransom fit for pirates
eyepatch irrelevant over the good eye,
walking backwards on the plank
Goodbye
Smirk as they come, capped them jolly caps
kneel and pray dreamer, entrapment for us all
Burn it to the ground, more kerozin pronto
Arms race for sore distress
and my primal sexual surge
as the rope burns, scratches and tightens
her composure stiffens and her consideration
pale and blue, maddening for I am madly,
ever so easily swayed by this violent wave
to carve the skin, brand her my own,
entirely a plaything until which my essence
is consumed, mouth links to my oblivion
I am truly lost as my hands rest at her feet.
Leave

Should the bottle tear
The compass of my morals
Exposed crystal jaw breached
Cannot afford to snap my fingers
The moment, lost, who goes there?
No signal still from up nowhere
Only bruises from knocking down walls
Bashing, trashing, clinging for dearest life
The pendulum at the bottom drawer
To the left, calibrated with blood
Shines familiar and bright
and I am always listening.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário