quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2018

tristeza nao tem fim, felicidade sim

Which witch ill concern hatched nab
Tipped toed to rope me in with lullabies
Of starlight, a cosy family affair sat
Bye the by granted custody, rectified fireplace
Consents unresistable, crooked museum
Played a melancolic tune at every toilet
Spoiled myself rotten with intent burned
Flipped over coin, thophy jacks, monkey acts
Anything to get by son, his wings temporary
straight edge my laminated ass

Supress your hunger or your innocent I shall timely pierce!
Hold those hands closely to your eyes, at the blink a verge!
Delightful little one your entrapment shines down; careful!
A globe shatters at my feet, strings resonate, a handle flips!
Resolute, palms sing of betrayal, fleet beggings, reckoning!

At the mercy of gospel, the night, decorum and the irracionality
that ran deep, inside.
Decap that gun son, falling in reverse has blind sided yours truly
go soft now, outside.

What do you mean?
Glaring heartbeat overclocked
Dock those wishes under the moon
That ought to do you good
Plastic roses lay on the floor
Sticky syrum drums down
Tip drip dimes trips over
The usual suspect, a golden spark
Muscles contract, keys on ignition
devils pacts, blood worn out, I want the truth
Could swore I tried my darn hardest
did I blink twice, got scared over the sound
of bombardment, of feeling out of place

Guess I forgot my name is human
and if Life finds a way to be part
of this equation, to balance the odds
In the fight, the struggle to find it
we are one, not the same and at war
Needed time to figure it out
Getting back up from the drop
Least they come back to finish the job.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário