terça-feira, 3 de julho de 2018

D a J C

Gash of crimson velvet
Uncomsumated debt
He muses atop vertical bounds
and bruises are rewards
Garden of busy tides
To fulfil a triple dock outing
Roll up a footstorm of personnel
Adquire mastery of hunger upon
I shan't feint I do wish for adoration
Peer through should you miss it

Gates are by definition flawed
Intrusion of privacy, fact
and death to those compelled
Should they so desire to object,

Delirious calls drowned under
my feet, the dirt shares my jaded appetite
_____________________________

A mane cascates dancing ever so slow
fleeting silk, defying gravity these locks
I confess I might be losing it, I signed up
for my own downfall, paramount to sing along
Sugar on the tip of my nose gives the word away

The backbone is shaped by peril
The soul intoxicated by cowardness
slipped down by babel tower
Riviera thy jewels appease them
they, the comical insane whose saliva
evaporates god tainted affront

For now the payment remains unchecked
for now I am swore to never come out
of my special place, aflicted by paranoia
Should earn prove heavy in steps
an imminent assault, that's only fair.
_________________________________

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário