segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2018

From breastfed to absinthe.

There goes the recess, an abyss
Devoid of flavour, my innibition
Nothing left, broken links
B-rated, repel my last breath
That tipped off veil kept me going
No upkeep on the extinguisher
Neglect provoked this burn out, shit.

New divider firmly lodged on drugs
Lotta' buff up self-prescripted preaching
no role model to teach them how to fraternize
My lighter ain't sized for purpose
Ain't got a choice, fuck it all up
You will find my front door upside down


Now now ragdoll it ain't a belief 
I mispoke, bent sore throat set aside
Dandelion serum to loosen your nerves
The ruler treatment brings us both to tears
Some birdo chants qualms, repeat the slander
Let us watch paint dry, "son never apologize"
Some day I will learn to speak my mind.

My words may be twisted, hell sent me
Read diagonally to match up sham slang
My irrittation as of late is that I can't complain
Pour me hope, feels awful just to sit down
Crack the bottle that kept me quiet
Hold me heartbeat, lead me home


Packed bags buried underneath junk
My skin crawls, neck cranks up bed sores
Might be time to colapse this tent
Retribution my penance, karma the looming
duty maimed, this holes on my hands
A conduit to a darker place, met with shiny
Little pretty things, the same amber pearls
Mine, identical in custom and fare rate
 
I wonder how come
The phone burns at touch
The letter disintegrates
The email cracks the screen
Under my knuckles, under my nails
Now now, those times are past me
I just ought to confess if I were
under durress, you, would not
see, me, plead.
Lure me a mistake
tangled vocal cords
Queue up and wait your turn.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário