segunda-feira, 23 de julho de 2018

Shame walks the twilight

Heavy are thy aspirations
Turtled upon thy chest,
bottlenecked stroke tempo
Little girl haven't you realized?
The throne has no heir
Gods hipnotized by snails
No.. sooner, eclipsed by alergies
so to speak, her broken wings
my hidden body, tundra rippled.

This sudden vacancy, an avalance
Even the dead generate goose bump
Savage awoken hour, curse it all
Enervating itchy state, my ears lie
Selfishly transport me to passages
foraged home, ravaged memory foretold
Ancestors, kin of my flesh guide me
Up thy babel tower, should I make it
Undermine ascending scales under her feet
Screw the kneecaps and incapacitate
Melt away my suffering,
Traded my pain with my captive
Best desigrated glanced over a graveyard taunts

There's no denying healing takes pause
On the parade we held over shovel claps
The crown transmuted the golden halo
Wizard I still resent thy darkest secrets
Tomes of vile conduct, a knock on my door

Twice fell the blade that inseminates
Shame walks the twilight, disapproving
All knowing, queen forever and a day

I smirk not for an apocalipse dawns
No remorse for the empty glas, so-so
Pour me one for the long road home
Prayer only finds me on my sleep
When it is cold and my hands
Find another.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário