quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2018

His skin ash. His skin ash. His skin ashes.

There seems to be a fiend courting my soul
When it gets quiet. I feel empty. 
deep down I know it is still there
And it cares, so I get caught up in drag
"I never wanted to be caught up in not looking back"

This civil unrest arrests my breath
Goddamm it feels like a force to get lost in
Those brave bright ones transpire charm
Orchestrate livin' in daring confort
As if dancing in the rain was not magnificent
If all it takes is to take your hand and get lost
In there, a bubble of affection, yes yearn

A rumble, party for those that make merry
Out of an ocasion, an spendable expression
"God damn it’s an obsession"
A force to be reckon with, a chain made to last
the wander, so and so, and off with her head
The words could fail us then
Aline off accord and clash, hell with it all
Banished to the realms of separate lifes
Once we forget, out of each others head
Not oathkeepers, alas the trees are wiser
than common flesh stood forecasted

and if all there ever was were red
shades of a memento too cosy,
taken by the breeze at dawn
as you dreamt of an open border policy
at a two ways strived oasis, a sinful mirage
Would you be unwilling to carry the weight?
Of legacy? What of good times, those memories?
Every now and then I recall proper advise
From the ones that kept me here
"Just find a way to be glad to be alive."
Humble to say it raises doubt to fleeting shivers
Can nonetheless safely reassure you friend
Do not try to rescue me.
This crusade goes for miles away a day
Ahaha do offer me a beverage when I retribute
the ol' sing-a-long, be it not too far long now.
Life is finite by default after all.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário