sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018

Look the other way.

Let us look sideways
Traverse the sunlight
Gaze match, oh no
Incadescent ears
First, like rain on the pavement
please look the other way

Do not say my name
Measured words tickle falsettos
Dragged uptown, uptight
I swear your Honour
She looked like a Tara
Lost the compreension of reason
No need to change it.

I sincerely apologize
The calendar refuses to strike my day
Dangling on the threshold, window musing
Whether you could have it, scratch the vice
of imagination, fantastic obsidian marvel
al natural, perhaps, you fought your bad habits
Where's the expected argument?

Maybe amber
would had fit the purpose
just as well,
you simply would not have it;

Another one for the count
Passion? Cash in hand love
My restraint became a shell
it stank of dung and rolls downhill
Ashes, lashes, scratches, crash and burn
I felt my humanity shrank to the size of grapes
Couldn't make me an hero
Off the mark, powerless to admire

I did not start this war
That rages within my head
I wouldn't dare to aim that high
Just came to feel satisfaction
In feeling out of place
Those silhouettes I meant to impress?
They looked the other way as per requested
Can barely distinguise their faces anymore

Cause for a sentimental pause
Licked to a sliver of hope
I am in a severe need for a beating
So the bruises might match my mood
Or by force I might remain static
As if it were that easy to induce memory lost
Do talk slow dear, I happen to wish to kill time

However serene, please look the other way.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário