segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2018

How? Ohh how could we forget about you

How, how could we forget about you
NO! Light up those string limes
Rope tight 'bout combing my throat
NO! I wish for a brighter tomorrow
Where breathing comes easy
And I feel apreciated in someone's plan
An answer, a purpose, a mortal ask
For however device, a tool. A fool.

NO I CANNOT LET IT GO
I need to be hated for falling out of reach
More turmoil! Then a razor in my wrists
A toxic coil coursing through my insides
That lights up my body, never late
Ignite this indecision out of sickness
A lump stuck on my throat, a thread
Ever so elusive and smooth
Oh how I despice when they say
"I wish I could be just like you"

Do not pretend you never felt lonely
I too am confused
How come we get to have came this far
Putting up airs, this shit show, and prevail

NO, I ain't listing a damage report
If I hold it close to my chest
It is indeed for dear life meaningful
I adore petty foolishness, growth conversed
Alas, it does indeed hurt to see my nemesis
Profoundly engraved in my soul
"How, how could we forget about you."
So easily wounded, I do scar deep
Tell me what's happening, it's all cool
What's good, ahha do not mind me
But indeed I rather hang from a tree
Than cure pain in order to induce apathy
Darling let it all flow
You are stronger than you have had the chance to show

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário