terça-feira, 5 de março de 2019

Was it worth the cost? Bring it in, be that lucky one.

There is a Tinkerbell in repose, lucky one
At leisure; taken shelter over the window
Collecting lovers dust gone wrong
Fishing for a promiscuous destiny on the run
Took the messenger hostage, menacing host
Consider him fortunate to be breathing unevenly
On the other side of that curtain lay skeletons
And curses suspended in held breaths
I speculate that I enjoy remunerating the mere sight
What's worse than knowing I caused it?

It makes for an intriguing dancing partner through the night
An entire pantheon of opened up recollections
To polish and reforge the stale memory with fairy dust
And put hard fought lessons to waste by getting confused

To make her life my business in a roller coaster of trajectories
Those bread crumples better rot mighty slow else I feel enticed
To get lost in the trill of a someone else's elven song

Applause please, I do need some to get by-a-bye
A paddle to facilitate and stretch the livin' act

I can only interpret what I can further medicate
Guess and take by adequate measure the portion due
Be it bowl cut and short round the bends, faulty in denial

In lucid ecstasy I consort with the improbable
In hopeful drowning wavelength, up, down, afloat
Friendly fire in retrospective, Russian roulette when all in

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário