terça-feira, 12 de março de 2019

A most unsettling email.

It required no introduction going forward
It would appear my presence canned a macabre banquet
It came swift, a bolt clung to the spine, stank of carnage
It stood at hold for mommy dearest floating with ghosts

A master plan unfolds sweet child, this show blows!
Circus is in town parading everywhere, truth be told
Maniacs and the worse scum float down here
Axes in toll, violence at a fling throw, merry unfolds

Frantic callous memories bargain for attentive miracles
That the pencil and the saliva smudge as a star to curiosity
To match the shallow hereafter with dignity I propose
Decapitate the messenger, desecrate the pupils and hang:
the masters, the eminent and those that savor disaster
Let the rivers run in fair abundance, silvery glee pointy filth
Observe the mocking angels sink like tomb stones (control)
Sever flesh from skin like a poorly timed gag, one touch too close

Made my mind to dial my demise and call, unleash the whip
On Mothers Day I was dead set on picking up a fight
Misstep wisecrack and it does not get easier so dig deep
For the butted end of a joke, bip bip bop, blink and she's gone

Fought threads round my neck to trail them off my chest
Who said you only get the 1 out of a million? Uh uh hun

I once took care of a suicidal goat going by Emerald
The jewel of my bosom roped too tightly eloped too soon
Willingly trapped in a rats maze in authentic disarray on a sunny day
Leap my globes, torn in weep over form, trashy tender fingers
Lodged to massage that itch in manners most intrusive
Polishing my newfound blindness status frost and hallow.

There can be only one king in my domain summer child
It springs to mind in whispers, the king gets off screams.
Reckoning the sailor muses, fixated on cleaning the toilet
Casts a prominent net, broader on winter.

Desist, do it my way

Spoils defender by maggots parading on sight
Warm bouncy tit hung tender muddy and rough
Milk clung to shit and snot in a valleys's river
Shovel the hiddey-hole under tutelage of another
Slaver meant for ruin, coagulant reintegration
To the sphere, rasped humid cloudy travels parked
Moths lodged on my gut brought green and red wires
Now resurfaced, now exposed
'And I dont want you to adore me
Don't want you to ignore me'.
Put another quarter will ya?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário