segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2019

Traffic lights take me back to the arms of someone that smelt and felt right.

Tic-tac-toe twist the shoulder of that ho
Traces the veins, compulsion erupt to the core
Gut the pearl, lick the foundation, child's play

Tic-tac-toe bend the hip, compress the tail
Vivid headbanger, blackout submerged response, a pulse
Waltz hand in ankle, composure flimsy and blunt

Simon said war, and so we hacked and bashed and tore
Joint in an uninspired reenactment of feral descent 
Dance to the tune of bullets, towards loved ones we ran

Hidden were this thoughts iced over clay pleasantries
Shook in inevitable rotundas, out to an outstanding loan
Pressed to flip the volume in abundance as we feast  
_________________________________________________________________________________

Burned bridges now, really
The nest remains wishful thinking.

Red sore eyes tail traffic lights
Like those that lit the pathway.

Fleeting compression trigger the alarm
theurgencyingettingpastthefactbecausenooneelsesetsthestandardofpatheticandthosebelowain'tshit
Vaulted gasping inner breaths 

Ain't taking the risk today
Not picking up the phone

Agony in burn out, fashion
Same two tunes on speed dial
In resurgent random motion
Clock off by the 11th

The woes of the mighty
Aline in tribute to Babel
The hubris in suffering

The undertaker steps on my toes
Cracks my joints, bathes my stench
Furthers my essence, neutral dipped shell

Worship in recollection soothes my hunger
Forget not the interlocked fingers
In passage lips carriers of delight
and the abomination of the tear

Traffic lights bring me pain
For I oblige in the consideration
That in pause a r-reflection
From green eyes to yellow hair
A red mist strangles the frame;

I stay awake at night solely
because my dreams do not involve me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário