sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2018

Not my story.

Rotten to the core,
sugarcoated memoir
found fault in the pace,
stolen breath, 'oi mind the false step
known regret, much too soon
embrace death, congealed blood at the depth

of this well, shone by moonbeams
readdress the allowance of contempt
instead, through thin walls, cruel words
truer silhouettes held in prestige
pristine shadowy state of undress
shallow toenails, caked in dirt and rage
a storm attested, a cliche.. (I know)
foment noxious intent, torment
monumental overlap of character
'oh well', we fell under a spell
a drink too, capsized by choice
We all out tonight lookin' up
A spark that ought to ignite
Approval or distraction
I get a an odd vibe.
Shook and restless,
a swarm buzz, what a drag,
puts her soul on the line
swears I used to care
fiction truly, not my story
Prove me wrong.

Agitated are the sober ones
in attribute, tribunal report
ought to play down the heat
a rangers attitude on a field
snow coats my humanity
proves me right, warmth
drawn the line, revives it
How to be a better a son
brother, friend or call it quits
royalties abdicated, be none
cured by irony, proved her right.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário