sábado, 28 de abril de 2018

There is an hellish torment
that plagues the prayers resting
ever so tender for the Dead
under the careful watch, praise be the Yellow King
steadfast, undivided moarning state, goes to be seen
one can fasten his belt whenever causation appraises doubt
and wins, believe us, proves itself to propose Salvation
for I am the Sea, the Ocean and my worse enemy

Rage inflates, as desire is expected to be
chances that were never taken, feel them
crawl like ants, up your sleeve, whenever it rains
Free to rampage unchecked, welcomed even
Known not for want or lack thereof

Space, harden tempered forged Will
To be broken still by savoury experiences
One that fell to his knees, rather than abandon
knows now serenity, won is therefore the war
From yet not decided, future unchecked
It so happens my hands mold it everyday.

I am been meaning to tell you
I have been meaning to let you go
Guess I feel my words went just this far
And once I forget you I too will vanish
Alongside my bleeding pride and resentments
Oh well, all is well, no need to fight
Anymore. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário