domingo, 15 de abril de 2018

Damage sourced below the skin
Blood pool, drip by-a-bye swollen, well fed
erupt, immersive as it ticks, thicken what made the heart stop
neurotic, blue lips no longer moist
human shelf, are books memories or fragments of people's self-worth
ruined, let it transpire further upon these alleyways
either dry or refine, anyday, dumped on a site
under foundation, bedsheets of morta. perish the thought!
should you too cease to exist. or seige the right.
under the star gaze, on the eve of someone.

and so down we go.
where do I stand?
who can gauge my options?
Amid this fanatics,
trilled to shed the weight, off;
their past mistakes.
a stare down, run me down
Ironic them, how without fault
Each and everytime they come to hate it
Their steel cladded darts spin
Conclaved and conspired, surely, as a group debates

So and so

how better to shove said rhetoric down one's throat
Gag, you better struggle. heh, no puking now
It's no use, the acids work as intented
Improved taste, clarify me this then
Am I to be an outsider, an exile
A sick mad bastard perhaps that left all that behind
were it to be pronunced factually
by overwhelming general consensus
that I came to drown in self-defeat
would you, my friends that I came to make
accept my death and forget
or moarn me, carrying me still
to the frontier of a new eve
the dawn of estability, neutral colours
and no everlasting pain.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário