terça-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2024

the wax crumbling off my ear is not remedy but ash off my soul.

It came to me in a dream

to me, it came (in a dream)

a Dream came To me Translucent in A carps Scale

in fairness not a lively bunch

the dream cloudy and blurry, now and then (perhaps) to the dreamer

a call(going), a summoning, a lovers serenate, a sight of the divine to turn us On

a blasphemy in need of statement before I burn in the cross an innocent man (in yearning earning rev)

the bones a product of burden in need of dusting (off)

co-product of a missionary that lost his faith

if I dream often I do not indeed recall, much.

if at all but, and, iF, If, IF........................................................................................................................

Compile indecision like the indecency of a pile of cadavers up the road traveller

in an open grave outside the gates on Judgement Day we too shall castaway, adrift, 

still hopeful for a taste, weeping, a trail damp in the face of

a starving man is desperate

peckish men are petty and calculative

in what devious ways to get away with just a bite for a snack

trivialized taste, peaceful easier times adrift

where prey moves slowly and means little

leaving narrow chances to swallow whole those that escape the fire

a class act endeavor

now endearing, then at terms grim, backs turned.

if I give it all up and take nothing

what will the fire purify?

in the bonfire I fell, victim of a prank

immerging unscathed, spared, triumphant:

megalomania is a state of mental illness

and I am thefore very fucking sick.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário