terça-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2023

anger led to disatisfaction. that too came to pass.

the blood pooled in the tongue run dry

a speech gone unspoken, broken

a cassete thrown out by the hurricane

that spun me towards exaustion and pale repetition

or so I last recall as the snow fell by, in need of drier clothes

sick to my stomach, this is not why I came here

this is no education and I concede defeat. 

explorers dive in crystal waters, intruders vacant of breath

soon to be extinct for curiosity has been drove out, entirely

ceased to be, uprotted at the source and poisoned the soil for good measure.

the fevor is a neck bent, down, back hump and crooked, towards the ground, towards submission

Eden child of mine is above, be guided and blinded by the Sun so you may recover

disturb your soul, overwhelmed, know not peace but discomfort so you may discover anew

what desires you hold and may sow to further grow identity

this what is now mistery, now certainty.

to burn a candle for the sake of burning out

every scar in my hand a burn that taught me a lesson

a sear worth the branding if only I see it what for it was

not what it pales to become of me afterwards:

good things too must come to an end,

coal is a present to the devious but alas,

fire to the needed and a lightbearer to those able to see

beyond torment and confusion I cut a hole through

the nucleus, the thick of madness and find happiness instead.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário