segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2022

recreate my age, my idea, my good days. then leave me alone so I can ruin them.

 I do not recall the first word I spoke

nor the second, third, however many

however few collected petals that blew

off my mouth into the radiance of said spectacle

to no avail I forget with reckeless abandon

many other first checkpoints, tracks of progress

civilized installement might one betray

should fancy, substance or love enter your being

medicate at once my friend, at once uproot and be

on the uptake and lift off before the timestop sand runs out.


these were not fences that we sought out to ignore

a new confession, this hurdles are a sight of misdirection

that we presently resolve only to surrender

adressing by playing dumb

when it appeases you.

 

carry stock but not for the hungry

nor the poor much less because I ought to

I simply felt like adding weight to my task

value in delaying my step and transmutating worth

with coin, with token decorative vases and purses

so-so we dangle, we debacle and we exchange

a row, a rouse and a futile intervention

nothing too serious and most pertinent to state

it has nothing to do with you,

good day.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário