quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2022

darkness a tempting blanket once the alarm kicks in

reality comes a calling and gets your name wrong again

feel up the rooml, slow breaths in to embrace the familiary

eyes shut, head first it is the silence that garantees

the expected normality or so I pray

I remember those nights when the shadows talked back

deformed and face blurry, knuckles bloody 

certain I held the goodbye but truly

did I fail to register a reply?

when I wake up holding my other hand

was that my undoing? or otherworldly intervention

a foggy detached mind can invite itself

to rad tappy travels, tacky and hungry

for release, rebuild a throne and start anew

because of you.

 

granted with chewed ankles one can still crawl

to chance upon a psycho whose lungs I might bestow

new air fuiled by adrenaline for if our destiny collide

I just might just eat them whole to fill up my soul

put right to the weight atop my chrest 

to permiate this guilt with justifiable blood

'till death do me apart demark clearly

why, how, when was my spirit broken

a loopy trade, sought after and dug up

 

inhale a moment of repress from running from regret for so long

tempted to take a break now that my lungs fill up so gently

I recall star sparks and wishing for different times

from feeling robbed to failing to decompress the constricts of my head

a satellite that troubles me so

so loud yet so clear

shouldn't had missed the funeral

allbecauseofyouohhIamdead.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário