quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2019

the reliable source opens the airways.

whose stranger captured your heart so
opened the cavity forcefully, took it away from me
even exposed to the sun I feel a chill, growing remorse
I don't seem to know who I am to you anymore,
beaten off my system, cough choke implode sunshine
Melodies ajar on my eardrums string my guilt
executioner and jury alone judging myself, I am guilty (indeed)

Rubbed my restrictive shoes in pale laces to be hidden, guilty.
Neurotic and confused, a stark realization many a feet above, somewhere
off where the breeze caresses my naked back and the mind leaps
from wonder to beauty back to the streets where we dreamt of flying all the same
realize that I too could let go and hang by a sturdy thread, sewing my arm
Sawing it off whilst sleep talking out of this lullaby, sew it back darling, rapidly
in fear you might condemn by prejudice what will transpire, do not follow
do not comply, take your meds and look the other way.

underline what is missing,
IT HAS! been days in succession, a collective arms race
to be felt, better, in my opinion, used as subtle ammunition
against my psyche notwithstanding, which one tends to dislike
being under assault, siege, attack! stab-stab-stab
alas, I wake up.

Did I ever get to know you
or was the momentum one of opened window
sea bound, stars aligned and all.
spread wings and farewell to this ol' strange me
ad along these pieces I fall sinking under alarm
one in a million someone said,
owned to the clutch of sleep stalking.
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário