segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2018

I'll imagine that was not what I wanted to hear.

That word rang sleptalking
Peaked my falling insecurities
Escaped out of my waking hour
Locked my airways, no longer sound
Breath sounded less safe, the great escape
It meant 'nothing' to me.

And on the third bell I wake up
Does not add up towards a breakup
Maybe on the other side of the hemisphere
The right time frame where I should be
Overclocking what I want to see
Be owned by televised scenarios
Blue stained, purple taint in my eye routine
Things were better in America
Dreams felt smoother over crack-cocaine
Romancing the charade of dancing in the streets
Immersed heavy rain eyeing a dream
Ticklish blur ticks rub off wrong.

One I apply over dreafully bummed eyes
Soggy, it's complicated, over remembrance
I broke yet another promise, got edged under
shattered along the tracks, I would make up
Guess it was not just a phase, now I see silhouettes
Before I saw faces, right where I wish I could be
Memories stringed tight anyway.
I could had stayed in touch
I chose to disappear..

I lack clarity, the sunshine doesn't provide
Do I miss them or is it still all about me?
Do I feel that much better now?

It does take effort to drown oneself
On the aftermath of an accident
Overthinking instinct, gone either way
Right back to the apathy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário