sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2018

Fate does not intervene anymore.

I saw her study my palm, carefully
Ragged hands mirror edge ,asphalt
Gruff touch, uneven peaks

They thought I was a good man
She fought for a facade, not real butter
As easily fed though not tough as pigskin
Forged links coarsed beyond theft

Summer burned faster, I swear
We always knew; how it ends
A giggle that sets a rusty bell mute
The cannibal heart is under siege
Fate does not intervene anymore.

As sure as I stand in two feet doll
I do believe in time travel, the original sin
Are you aware you fool me your smile?
The street performers do the trick too
De-ja-vu, spoke softly blind, pause

For once we agree and it is sad
She felt it too and it breaks me
Wish I could kill Tonight
Join my betters in prayer
And the rest be bent in a cell

For the ordinary type a feast
Their existance is already hell

Time will play a part soon, d-accord?

Scales forsaken, cemetery stalking
Brave pants caught on fire
Put down a contrary lane of thought
A ghost held by a lassu I recognize
A doormat ever so gentle in welcoming
I blush, out of air and despair the surge
Words to live by engraved in fur
A recollection of sin left at the gates

Girl it does not translate, I swear
I might be dumb, can't read the atmosphere
Yes I hear you rearraging my ripcage
Barbwire dancing with my tongue
And we could tango but I am afraid
I would, perhaps, fall short of the task
And be unable to give way, love.

The clothes scatter, ammo to my defeat
To capture her wings and arrest her breath
To have her sing solely for me
I would master the art of silence
Cooperate with intent, playful mandman
Ah-oh-ohhh desperation incense to my conundrum
Are these butterflies fairies in disguise?
What did we even talked about..
Her lips quiver and sharks stroke battle
My spine shiver, the void calls
And I am always listening.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário