terça-feira, 1 de agosto de 2017

In hindsight, I could admit
In want of precaution and superstition
In equal measures a sound reasonsing
To linger in ghastly depravation
To an ideal of a wrong advise
From myself to me mind, no harm done.

Restless nights under the vigilant present of light
That would confort me to a swift lullaby
Stranger things have happened since then
Now I have came to realize I cannot save the World
I reckon I am still afraid of the shadows
But the sun burns my eyes

Disconcerning how self-assured
Of an everlasting impeding doom
Senseless and chained to the walls
Shallowed the key, already well tamed
Devoid of a survival instint my friend
Touched by misery to such an extend
I struggle to come to terms with
You have changed, and not for my sake

I identify as crazy other's that iluminate my wrongs
My shortcomings and my failings
To erase my presence, or at the very least
My malice and selfishness
Reduce it really, let's not to overly ambicious
Anything to lesser the risk of self-destruction
Anything to be able to say once again
I am coming home.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário