quarta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2017

I used to care

If in order to recreate the momentum
A silver lining before we turn coats
To the way we were raised, choosing to embrace
Each other inbetween all the lost, the anger
Separation bounces these and those like toy
Soldiers of fate, of misfortune and gold
To crumble upon, such as my atrophy
No panic lingers beyond the necessary
To feed one last charade, a rather cute nostalgia
Effective and optional, and one I would repeat
Without objecting more then enough to make it obvious
How I would trade the good for the bad
To impossibility commit myself to repetition
And the irony of a multitude of destruction and charity
For no lesser evil then enforcing what I believe to be
Just that, be truthful and realistictly so dubious
At best. On my lesser days the confidance weakens

And so, forward, came proof
That early came what sought after went
A day without conflict, that we chose to erase
We already been there, and glimples
Off with tranquility, we chase soul adjectives
Meaning, alas, tell, rather, explain it
To a better man, I shall begone
Past the wall that divides us
And now, sea and land apart
It feels the same, if I am to be honest
I see it still, every now and again
Frame by frame
Sinister images of what could had been

Realizations that drag on
Courage that fates immediatly
For current changes for no man
And I used to care more
And when, on what I assumed
To be good intent I was pointed out
Of my shortcomings
My very soul gave in
I have given up
Running it down
I feel the same
But then again
Something fell apart
I still see it in their eyes
Kindness and hope
And so I wait
For the current to change

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário