terça-feira, 20 de junho de 2017

Attend to the extend of my failings

Is the virtues of self-discovery
As volumous as we perceive it to be?
Did we stroke a vine of livelihood
perhaps during the day, we could be a-ok
No internal bleeding, ringing a futile alarm
Draining someone else's chances of reconciliation
At night, as we waited for a sign
We managed to stop counting the days

What could open this cage
On which I have consolidated my devotion
How can it be, intermutual and falling through
I had a plan, and she a change to be set in time.
Can't I truly kill time? Everything always changes and then turns around..
Beyond that lapse, over each obstacle that I left behind


If I swore I do apologize
As it is expected and long overdue
Emocional, of sorts, honest to the God's
Both in my dreams and close to me
Masters of my soul, destiny and cell
Are you calling me?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário