quarta-feira, 24 de maio de 2017

Fate made for a simpleton's script

Shuffle the deck, just right
Set aside a trump card, sensing defeat
One pulls another stunt, from the grave
Almost, certain, that we haven't seen your best
All we give, in, to stand in the ground under the weight
Existing to siege momentum, cut down doubt
Before it takes root
So, shall we wait?

Some face up to faith as a power source
I hope, for our sake we write this charade off
Or we risk the vice of stagnation
Is it embarassing to feel optimisticly
confortably numb? 
I rather hallucionate, vivivly at that darling
Then be a delusional hopeless case of serviture
Marred by pain and tangled in lesser escapes
I cherish my dreams and wave at them
Recognizing both, where I came from
And where, should I stop, I was heading to
A fucked up script, but alas, the only one I know

Wonderful, sensations can also let us to a crash and burn
Terror for fear we shan't ever rise anew
A fenix darling, the human capacity for laughter
Regardless of tragedy and anomaly alike
And for those who came near the abyss
but looked back, tripping foward off the ledge?
A toast, a salutation that denies forgiveness for sin
But provides confort in rememberance
There is a lesson to be learned
And if hope and wishful thinking
Should provide, a future generation to guide

Ah, ha. Least we let it escape
From the corner of the world to my reptil tongue
Astrology contributes to inspire liars
But baby, what I need to do and what I need doing
Is to start a religion and complement those lips
Cursing the fact they aren't yet mine

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário