sexta-feira, 17 de março de 2017

If I talk, it is for self-sufficient entertainment. If I listen, well, charmed I suppose.

You look me with such maddening eyes
Trembling in fear, accusing me with dead-pan eyes
Transfixed, doing what is I thought right
I cannot amend for turning this water bland
Unavoidable, fine, mediocre onto stampeding my growth
God, let it be next time that I am allowed to get it right

I came to thinking, restless at early dawn
As my breath grew shorter
And slow
Then fast, rapid even
Suffocating and out of rhythm
Running might be the death of me
Shaping up to it at the very least
I cannot deny however how real
This dirt bed feels to me
and so, I came to thinking
About the shortcomings
and the great ventures
The role-models
uneven and without equal
The vastness of what's to come
And what is there, left and up for grabs
What will I learn? From whom?
Truly interesting.
Those that intervene in my regard
Shall make or break my days success
Those at bay, navigating the shadows
Unrewarded, never without merit
If anything, I bow down
one does not do what he pleases
Without piercing a pin through a butterfly
And feeding the wildfire until one is itself ash.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário