terça-feira, 24 de outubro de 2023

you repeat my words in a timing that cuts

deep,

sharpen stones that erase what I owned and gave

freely, at ease, once

spoken in tongues familiar,

now distant, now gone

array and returned wicked,

now poison, now lost hopes

slowed down expectations,

upside down and out of control

so do be original if that is a choice

I command thy so, kindly:

a driving seat can be shared at arms length,

the gap shortern by stories that came whole,

here we go.

that is

good

form at

it

wit, will, wiff

a space, a sense (a danger when reflected in light)

between

us

i suppose It

is

shared

recognized, understood (in) faith

the same

brother, sister

who else stains the bed

blood, piss

what else dissolves

so well?

what else is worth taking

in this game without a forseeable conclusion,

I beg thy

rain down

on

me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário