segunda-feira, 10 de outubro de 2022

What is granted can be taken therefore I abdicated.

woodpecker woodpecker drilling at my door

what bringings can you pursue on the arms of Autuum 

what other tones of questionable timing can you suggest

the reading bores me and the words melt down the page

the rage will not subsise, my breathing stalling

the heat, the wave, the stationary consultation

to concede leap, defear or otherwise social etiquette

watch carefully for I might believe it myself.

firestarting a catastrophe we can barely recognize

no longer a parasite, the caged animal has had enough,

I can no longer bow to the sun and breath the concrete lining ofuscates

the splendor I claim for my own, thumpling the tower (used cards, burn the deck)

I always suspected my words could not change anything

To this day, livid, paranoid, absurdiny afraid to notice things have remained the same

my presence is eateble, digestable and overall not nutricious to the system

feel the pulse, take notice and remember well, did we ask for this?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário