sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2022

broken glass

fingers linger, they drag across skin, never with violence

a sting, the eletricity levitates a childish glow

we grimace nose to lip, happiness intertwines in my forehead

we are hopeless, of this we rest assure and we could not care less as we vibrate

the connection resonances between human skin and what's within

or so the chemicals want us to believe, fencing your worth, so be 

shrug my shoulders and brush off the dusty bits

console the heartbeat with a sway and whistle unto the wind

become one with the mellow feeling, ever needy and it shows

to feel skin crawl is such a trill, 

guess I am a megalomaniac, There, I said it.


do we get to eat the clouds now? decorate them a brighter lick past grey?

be taken in and swirl my head 'till it make us hurl

these fragilitiy of wordplay is merely a demo

the worse has yet to come and my hands cramp, fuck.


partial to human glow, charming I suppose

is it just me that juggles pain infused with small print

corresponding to conditions we forgot to meet

fighting fire with fire does not make it any easier

do you follow the heartbeat stuck on the inner walls?

can you time the hesitation, fresh from the exercise

where flesh meets the ground and nightmares creep in


dare joy match, the options are seemingly finite

light it, strike it, waste it all


second chances should not exist

cursed be the notion,

repent and lament this suffucating hope

that anchors and pins down under

on the hallow void where elephants wander

when they are due time;

may the sentence be fierced and nineteen lashes be added to their name,

so relentless, pursue skin with a lit cigarette and leave a burn

ask no further seeing you mistook my words for a spell

and a careful pursuit for mercy.

 

secrets leave me awake at night

they open the closet door, 

they leave the window ajar as a provocation

can't you see they are poisoning my mind?

tapping my feet, one, two, thr-

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário