terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2022

not okay with the past.

a crow with a crooked back

clipped wings and broken beak

found his way to me yesteryear

to the date, the hour, the minutes of this uneventual meeting which

the bizarre cannot detach

a similar experience may scar and take will to heal

should we feel want for, I pray we do: 

I would do it again.


a dirty doomed scrawny living thing

what, who and why has Death so narrowly shoved you my way friend?

instead you throw no weight, get carried by the jail of the Wind ever binding

at mercy, unrepending; unto me, my arms, my open door

both starving for answers

stuffed and weary of pilling on further questions.

 

chosen to be seen

apparition you Are deformed 

afraid of what's to come

they pass the time playing cards

and I throw a tantrum and bicker

for I have not been invited to join table

pour myself a drink, rest a while, listening out for my name just in case.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário