quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2021

Orange (poorly unfortunate soul)

Did not meant to do
ditto, did not meant to end up doing
rushing, crushing deadlines quotes
outside the timely windows tight shut
tight chest goes unnoticed, crux my heart to bare
where bread grows moldy and stale
a moody vibe that comes and does not let go

Scribbles, riddles, doodles or heavier words
sentimental songs cannot scratch nor help, skeptical
this irritation, narrow and uncomfortable (paper thin)

rough dirty hard skin, a metaphor mansplained
contempt, contemplate my misery
an empty stomach and for remedy go to sleep
sew my soul and void anew, wash it yearly on my birthright mark

Cramps induce blushes and curses
remorse and dreams of insolence
chalk penny mold, shaky mediums
borrowed an pencil to use:
bookmarked a stolen book
annotated by stained inky finger-tips upon it
stinking of oranges. 
__________________________________________________________________________

Has Man; singular, patriotic and fully erect triumph against Nature
hip firm in purpose, have I, the elected sperm, materialized said purpose
unto a golden age of ash and fear, excited for an extended lockdown 
scrap my teeth off the tit, evergreen
the topicals are flush with moist as my grip grows weak
rage, vent, spew, throw a coughing fit.
I can't feel my heart, lost count, held my breath,
she didn't kill me but the silence is a mountain
whose shadow a frozen spell circumstance
will the sun raise again, can I ever peak
what does not destroy me pieces question I did not request,
but I do doubt whether I should have.  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário