sexta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2017

I hear you. Doesn't make me less disgusted.

I always found pain rather unsettling
But do not forget I found death amusing
And came to find beaty in animals decay
As they squeal for salvation that never came
I put up a miserable face and feint a plain play
Hoping they wouldn't find I was holding up
Self-satisfaction and a tiny bit of pity
That I couldn't be the only one
to have held the blade
start a fire and burn the whole World

Never seen a point in ransom
No need for a cheap stone, pile them high
And go heavy on the dirt
If I come across as bashful
You might just have run out of luck
Time is precious but limited, true
But then again
You either get infected by-a-bye
Or grow corrupted from inwards

 To be terminated.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário