domingo, 9 de abril de 2017

The moon was gracious and that is alright with me

For lack of better words in order to reach
A secondary result, refuting my shortcomings
Have you ever pondered
What could had been if Time was elastic
To extend any particular moment where one
Hasty in response or the tone of his voice
Mused speed and by disregarding finesse
Lost all but the timing of eloquence
A clap-trap, granted, by order of rash exhaustion
Exalted by exposing secrets, open for the crowd to decide

Alas, silence speaks wonders sometimes
But, then again, so does anyone's face as of late
John Does, with grayed hair and faces
Baggy eyes, their spirits a reflection of a faint sense of urgency
I cannot deny I too would rather pray for absolution
Were my sons and daughters content to walk this earth without a heart
To you hear it? An enervating vibe of imminence?
Can we uphold this movement, up-keeping a religion
That ignores the warning signs, to take more then we can give
For we would do so much better on our own
As long as technology impulses us further

To replace the Maker
Emancipation and turn the world concepts upside down
To draft the fellowship into chaos
There is word on the streets, war and blood on the horizon
Ah! But equality should follow the tragedy
For post-turning everyone (else) basically into my enemy
There would be no one else to rule beside me
Alas, our very essence and souls are under pressured

To turn my doubts into violence, friends
Is both easy and a provokingly smooth transaction
Gold for lies. Lives for means. Excuses for prayers and thoughts.
Aware that the feeling, good, lingers upstream in a bodily holy communion
It does feel good, for vice is tempting and broke better men before
My principles cannot compare, caught wind of a mere breeze
and off they gone, "where were you?".
I might tire of making up my mind
The moon shall stay a gracious idol, and that is alright with me

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário