quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2016

Colorful the stuff hope seems to be made off
As the soul corrodes, a bad omen
A grey day weights down, under
Light weather always broke the mood
As of yet, nothing, remembrance digs deeper within

It took us longer then expected, pal
You seem, it both pains me
In vain, ever oh so vain facing the truth
He came to remember my birthday
Throwing a pretense for a tantrum, a need
A eagerness to celebrate, be had a commotion, salud.

Easy now, should we listen?
It gave me pause, nevertheless
I was genuinely surprised, and thrown aback
Hold me then in your thoughts
I haven't been myself
But now I cannot say you weren't here
Here to help
Back then as well. 

Not particular about giving away sympathy
I don't believe I am well known for kindness neither
I must have done some good thus far though
And I spare no time celebrating indeed.
I cannot simply come undone, for others
They hold the key and a piece of me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário