quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2016

Why hello special snowflake
How rare for us to come across
How exquisite for us to meet Here
Here could lay the purpose of our existence
Can you hear the weeping sounds?
Fair enough, we do differ in states of decay
I am here to remember by an happier period of time
Do miss me when I am gone
You, for once, are Here to celebrate the announcement
Of this funeral that I should have never seen

Perish the thought, the degree at which I burn
Release, oh sweet release
I promised you that and thus I haven't come close to this..
Nor worth a penny, thief sparing a chance (change comes by cheap)
Do miss me when I am gone

I were the bad news
And you the naive salesman, conned upon
Silly for you skipped a beat and jumped a penalty
Painful for I lay dead and you managed to escape
This torment is a lesson and education has a price
Last consolation prize, a smack and wink for a tease
Sorrow that knew only my tomorrows

I fucked up and cannot afford the swearing fee
Fuck.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário