quinta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2015

This is not the end, this is the end of (off)

An emphasis on the worsen  ways
A blockade of sorts
Means and ways
From which (I wish) salvation is forfeit
Alongside your life my friend
Ever so wicked
It has gotten to the point
Of late
That I no longer care
My efforts are slim and shallow
Fake and transparent
Sad music finally makes sense
Turning the cycle into the conclusion
That we are through
 Traitor, reaper of souls
Your own demise my recollection of lies
Here I lay broken, gone from end to port
To end up drowning in stupidity, alas my ultimate answer
And our togetherness, our misery
I could not stop the World, and words are weak
To repent, I might forgive but I shan't ever forget
Your death and my mistake
Not a sign of good-bye, good wishes for a better life
What follows next? Mother, I can only cry at night
I fear the dark and I tremble at night
I acknowledge my regrets
But I shan't ever change my ways..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário